Sunday, November 28, 2010

Barroom Hero Collection of Beer Soaps Coming Soon!

I'm so excited about the new "Barroom Hero" Collection of Beer Soaps that have been in the works!  I keep going over everything and somehow keep adding to the fragrances I have on my list.  It is now up to almost 12 different types of beer soaps that are planned, all made with home brewed beer courtesy of my friend Jim in New Jersey.....Thanks Jim and Toni for the wonderful beer that goes into making these soaps so special!  Check out the pic below for a sneak peak at one of the first round of 3 batches that were made and will be ready right before Christmas.  This is "Johnny", a very masculine, heady fragrance that easily takes you back in time.  I love this scent!  Other batches to come very, very soon (Oatmeal Stout, Sweet Berry Porter, Honey Ale, Pumpkin Lager, Bay Rum, Sweet Tobacco, Moroccan Spice, to name a few).  Check back for updates.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today!